DarkSide2.0 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many times must i repeat myself

2 posters

Go down

how many times must i repeat myself Empty how many times must i repeat myself

Post  <NEO> Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 am

in the last couple of weeks i have had some problems with a couple ppl goin onto "ghosts of dececption" server and advertising DarkSide and we also where blamed for stealing casuals, which was found to be a load of crap cos i am not a thief all my items are legit.. However there are 2 people here that even after being warned still keep asking to take casuals from that server! that is their hard work and theirs only, if they wanted people to have them they would release them! the owner has made it damn clear that sharing will never be ok and quite honestly i dont blame him no1 gets of there lazy arses anymore and does there own work..

Now to the warning: If i see 1 more post about taken anything from other servers,the player involved will be deleted,
if i see in the chatlogs anything about another server the player involved will be deleted

i have asked nicely for this to stop but have been ignored i am now gettin pissed off to the max over the last 8 months DarkSide has been up i have worked hard to make our server what it is now(from the buggy manny server) and all it will take to destroy us is some idiot stealing.

So now there is a ZERO TOLERENCE so u guys have been officially warned i dont wanna here this crap again!!

<NEO>[PM]
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

how many times must i repeat myself Empty Funny how things work

Post  Techy[PM] Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 pm

http://demonicangelz.playogame.com/darkside-pics-f6/just-a-thought-everyone-please-read51-t54.htm <<<<<<<<<<<<< You need to take the link to ghosts down off your site also you might want to warn your players yet again or look at your forums a little harder normally Halo and I are nice at 1st but we have Warned you guys MULTIPLE TIMES now. This needs to stop because the next step will be fun for us but not for you! and in the private server world all you have is word of mouth. and we have all the proof to show that this server is full of back stabbing credit stealing A.S.S.E.S and whats really fun is that some of your staff were banned off are server for begging / advertising other servers.

Techy[PM]

Back to top Go down

how many times must i repeat myself Empty Re: how many times must i repeat myself

Post  Techy[PM] Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:25 pm

8 #57kiss#57 Techy[PM] 2009-08-02 18:31:28 prema ad for another server banned 1
#57KisS#57 **Myopia**[GM] 2009-12-27 21:43:58 perma staff on other serv banned 2

just so u can see, but if u want more proof let me know we have private messages too.

Techy[PM]

Back to top Go down

how many times must i repeat myself Empty Re: how many times must i repeat myself

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum