DarkSide2.0 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi neo it's me JusTice|Sword need ur help

2 posters

Go down

hi neo it's me JusTice|Sword need ur help Empty hi neo it's me JusTice|Sword need ur help

Post  zspider Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

i told u before i need ur help in my pserver and u said u will help me but i can't take to u again and u said i can put what i need here so plz bro i need to add the new mounts and the new maps that is all just i need plz bro if u can help me let me know i will wait ur messg ty

zspider

Back to top Go down

hi neo it's me JusTice|Sword need ur help Empty Re: hi neo it's me JusTice|Sword need ur help

Post  <NEO> Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:30 am

ok for the maps that is a big jub so i can give you guidlines but as i still havent finished them i dont have all answers
Using soulermans hurdle race map as a guide

You need to have a whole client where the new maps come from as u need alot of files
clientside
-ani folder
-ini folder
-data folder
-Map folder
-puzzlesave folder

server side
-cq_map db
-ini folder
-map folder
-puzzlesave folder

so get all these files together make sure there complete
if u dont have the scenerie files all there u will get blury patches on the map godland n the new maps around it have heaps of monuments

ok for the mounts get my scorpion mount release as a guide/template
if you can add a pet ok then u will find them easy mounts only have a couple of extra files

-immediate.ini
-mount.ini
-mountmotion.ini
-mounttype.ini
-c3\Horse
in the file templates i made for the scorpion release is only what is needed to add so either add those mounts in for ur first go or use them as a guide
there pretty easy u should do fine
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

hi neo it's me JusTice|Sword need ur help Empty Re: hi neo it's me JusTice|Sword need ur help

Post  zspider Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 pm

neo i have have aclient from tq cheines new client have all this things and i have data have the mounts and the pets and the maps but idk how to get this new things from this data can u tell me how to collect client have all this new things i use candy data i w8 ur reply Smile

zspider

Back to top Go down

Post  <NEO> Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:56 am

ok the chinese client will more than likely match 100% heres some things to check

1. the map files in the map folder are the same as the ones in gameserver\map folder
2. the gamemap.ini in the gameserver\ini folder and the clients ini have the same id's the client 1 is slightly different by it has an extra line for experience
3. all the files in the gameserver\puzzlesave end client puzzlesave match
4. check ur database has all the maps id's that is in the gamemap.ini (the db may have more than in the ini thats ok there are some maps that are the same so they use the 1 ini entry
if ur msg server starts with an error like "cannot load kernel" or somethin like that u need to check the ini\gamemap.ini files and the db
i had some trouble to begin with but it was an accidently deleted id [ that i overlooked 20 times so if it dont go dont stress just double check ur files again

hope that helps for the maps

heres the codes for the 2 main god maps the rest i still havent got into yet i just been spawning the first 2

Main God land : /chgmap 10000 322 564
Desert Godland : /chgmap 12000 190 242
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

Post  zspider Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 am

ok neo i solved some things ty
but sorry i need some thing again
1- now i can enter the maps me like PM by useing code /chgmap ....... but how can add it to the telep so any one can enter like u do in the maps in urs like arena and this maps and add telep on it so any one can go out from it to market

2- another thing all of this new maps don't have monsters on it i wanaa how to add monsters to it like u add in ur maps that is so hard black name and ppl can get lvl from it and also have auto eps

thank you bro if u will tell me or no in all ways thanks
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

zspider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down