DarkSide2.0 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide upgrades

Go down

DarkSide upgrades Empty DarkSide upgrades

Post  <NEO> Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm

I know there is a few lil problems with the new shop,I Have been hexing flat out for the last week to release a clean file so we can add new pets as the last one was full after the Cows.1247 items have been added to this file which takes some time,The reason for early release was to give to you a couple of new outfits-the 5x potion-the high % Exp Balls-And most of all the 1 everyone has been askin for "STACKABLE EPS" Finally Razz My Day job has recently increased and i am studying as well so my hours i have free to do the things i need to do here have been cut down so i will try my hardest to get all things in the game working A1. As everyone here has played PServers before you guys should understand that sometimes things play up and sometimes they take a while to fix,Please be patient I will do my best to bring you the best............Thanx Guys....Play Hard!!!!!
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

DarkSide upgrades Empty Translation Time!

Post  <NEO> Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Now our New [PM] -Killa[PM] is on our team things are starting to pick up,So over the next week or so there will be alot of maintenances while we get stuck into fully translating the server and getting all the functions working correctly.Most of the translations dont require a Server Restart so we will try to keep it up as much as possible What a Face At the same time we are working on the data base i am preparing the new Mounts and a few more items! So please work with us so we can bring you the Best!!
Staff@DAgaming
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum