DarkSide2.0 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

latest updates

Go down

latest updates Empty latest updates

Post  <NEO> Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 pm

As most of you know we have another couple pets to our list the Helios and Chaos,another 2 high growth rate warriors to boost players stats..Also there has been a few other updates and fixes going on - Pets wont lose Stars now after a fix supplied by mr.inferno ...ty ty Razz. -Paladin Soul levels will now continue to increase after lvl 132 -also a few changes to the Web.
-Top pages have had some edits done to show more columns,however the top player pages "potential"(BP) column has some bugs showing incorrect BP
-Spouse Page has been added
-Newest of all a Eudemon Statistic Page where players can check stats of all pets,compare them with your own and use it as a guide when choosing your next pet
Have a look around the web n check out the changes i hope you all like Razz

2 more pets coming tomorrow then its time to start work on the things in the last post

have fun peepz...Play Hard!!! king
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

latest updates Empty extras lol

Post  <NEO> Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 pm

Admin wrote:As most of you know we have another couple pets to our list the Helios and Chaos,another 2 high growth rate warriors to boost players stats..Also there has been a few other updates and fixes going on - Pets wont lose Stars now after a fix supplied by mr.inferno ...ty ty Razz. -Paladin Soul levels will now continue to increase after lvl 132 -also a few changes to the Web.
-Top pages have had some edits done to show more columns,however the top player pages "potential"(BP) column has some bugs showing incorrect BP
-Spouse Page has been added
-Newest of all a Eudemon Statistic Page where players can check stats of all pets,compare them with your own and use it as a guide when choosing your next pet
Have a look around the web n check out the changes i hope you all like Razz

2 more pets coming tomorrow then its time to start work on the things in the last post

have fun peepz...Play Hard!!! king

top eudemon page now goes over 999*
top family page now working
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down