DarkSide2.0 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workin on non hamachi

2 posters

Go down

Workin on non hamachi Empty Workin on non hamachi

Post  <NEO> Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:14 am

At the moment everyone is wonderin why the servers down..well i pulled it down until we up without hamachi

im still haven probs the same as b4 when i had a router without portforward

for those that understand
I change all ip to external as per guide and msg cant connect to acc
i change shell.dat ip to 192.168.*.* and config.ini game server ip to 192.168.*.* and server comes up i can log in fine but outside ppls can only connect to acc server

anyone know why it wont run with ext ip in those files and can help will be looked after extremely well in game when we up Razz

ill keep yo all posted <NEO>[PM]
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

http://darkside.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

Workin on non hamachi Empty lala

Post  popukeage Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 pm

when does the server will be back?
and hmm you have any problems with the loopback/router ports...check maybe the source of your internet...maybe this is the problem i dont think its a files prob

popukeage

Back to top Go down

Workin on non hamachi Empty Re: Workin on non hamachi

Post  <NEO> Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:42 pm

popukeage wrote:when does the server will be back?
and hmm you have any problems with the loopback/router ports...check maybe the source of your internet...maybe this is the problem i dont think its a files prob

hey bro yeah its an isp problem i have my tafe [college] teacher helping me get it going im contacting all isp companies to find 1 that allows it we will be back ASAP no account data will be lost so when we get back online every1 can login as the last left off

i will post here and elitepvp and over the old hamachi networks when we get up and going again

<NEO>[PM]
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

Back to top Go down

Workin on non hamachi Empty UPDATE on NON-HAMACHI

Post  <NEO> Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 am

We finally got non hamachi workin but we wont be releasing the server until the static ip arrives and i am implementing new features to the game..
i will post all updates here and the final release on elitepvp so keep posted
ALL ACCOUNT INFO FROM DAY1 OF DARKSIDE IS STILL HERE NO 1 HAS LOST ANYTHING! So when u all log back in it will be from where you left off.

those who think its funny to send nasty posts and email to me will never be welcome back to DarkSide so dont even bother

im adding godland tonight so wish me luck

<NEO>[PM]
<NEO>
<NEO>
Admin

Back to top Go down

Workin on non hamachi Empty Re: Workin on non hamachi

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down